? ??????????????You Have My Heart (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (32 Ratings)??9585 Grabs Today. 30218 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (130 Ratings)??9287 Grabs Today. 47475 Total Grabs. ??????P BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年11月22日星期一

学会开门了哦,今天~
好重好重哦~
哎~
手又受伤了,真是的~
哎~
哈哈~
慧,谢谢你哦~
伶,谢谢你哦~
哈哈~
哎~
不知不觉工作了1个月~
哎~
我的心情~
别说了~
开心?
伤心?
我自己也不懂哦~
哎~
好乱~
哈哈~
在和一个kl朋友聊天~
我们可是认识很久了哦~
哎~
嗯~
哈哈~
我们丫,以前常一起放学~
他就是jessica~
哈哈~
在kl meet cannot meet her..
because it all buzy..
is me too late tll abt me where i still~
so she does people send her visit me..
so unhappy liao me.............
haiz...
haha~
still opn webcam sw her..
very beautiful~
haha
~
hope her happy mor mor.......................
love her my friendzzzzzz
~

0 评论: